April 05, 2009

My First Portrait Session

When it comes to photography, shooting portraits is my least favored (I don't know why, I just don't like it), but, as a photographer (not professional off course), you must try every types of photography. And thus, i organized my first session with few of my "photo-kaki" and the model - Reiko.

The location is a park in TTDI, I didn't expect that place will be so packed on a Sunday morning.

The first few shots are just warming up shots, just an ice-breaking session.

Here are the shots:



(Im not going to talk much on the EXIF data, most shots are taken using my EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens at f/2.8 with varying shutter speeds to suit the lighting condition)

















I took around 100 shots during the whole session, only these few are ok.
others are totally failure.

Well, I'll just take this as an experience, I found that I shot too less "landscape" pics, all my pics are vertical =.=

And finally, thanks Reiko for volunteering~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails