September 20, 2009

New Gears in the House VIII

It was a boring weekend. Due to Hari Raya, I am having 4 days of holidays but I did not plan anything ahead. So I ended up "rotting" at home. Since I have nothing to do, I pay a visit to Pudu Plaza again to buy some stuffs that I needed after I bought my camera & flashgun.

My to-buy list:

1) Phottix Tetra Wireless Transmitter PT-04 for my 580EX II
2) Phottix Remote Switch (cable shutter release) for my EOS 1000D body
3) Sto-Fen Omni-Bounce for 580EX II

But I ended up buying item #2 only as the other 2 items had ran out of stock.





This is a handy accessory that every photographer should have (unless you are a full time portraiture photographer that only take picture of people and nothing else). It is way better than self timer and it has a bulb function too.

One thing I like about Phottix is: despite being a 3rd party manufacturer of camera accessories, Phottix still managed to produce some decent quality products at much lower prices. For example, my Phottix Battery Grip.


Price: RM 40
Discount: -
Net: RM 40

Total spending to date: RM 4,742.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails