May 16, 2010

Langkawi Trip

This was my first trip to Langkawi. This island is famous for its duty-free status. After a long and gruesome work for months, it is finally a chance for me to relax myself.

We reached Langkawi at 8:30am, Sunday. Below are the places that we have visited.

Day 1

(Langkawi Cable Car)


(View from Langkawi Cable Car)


(Tanjung Rhu Sunset, note that the walking path to the opposite island is disappearing due to rising tide.)


(Tanjung Rhu Sunset)


(Tanjung Rhu Sunset)


(Tanjung Rhu Sunset)


Day 2


(Fish Feeding @ Pulau Payar)


(Dataran Helang - Eagle Square)


Day 3


All shots were taken with my 1000D + kit lens only as I am not able to carry too many things on board, not even my tripod.

The 3 days weather was not very good with occasionally light rain. Due to the grayish sky throughout the day, this set of pic was quite heavily post-processed to bring out the colours.

Sigh, after 1⅓ years of photography I still come out with crappy pictures...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails