May 15, 2010

New Gears in the House XVI

DCIM 2010 was a big disappointment. Last year's is better if you asked me. The booths are not interesting & the stage is too small.

Anyway, I went DCIM 2010 is to buy a tripod for my friend. I'm helping my friend's girlfriend to choose a decent tripod as his early birthday present.

On the midst of looking around the booths, I spotted this "might-be-neoprene-material" camera strap, MIC off course and it costs only RM15. So I will give it a try since it is not too expensive and I am looking for a more comfortable strap. I just hate the original Canon strap where it causes neck pain after long hour of using.





Test Result (27/05/10): Not really good if compared to straps like Op/Tech USA, the strap is slightly narrow. A wider one will feel better.

Price: RM 15.00
Discount: -
Net: RM 15.00

Total spending to date: RM 7,586 .55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails