July 18, 2010

TTDI 01

This is the 1st time I use 7D for macro. Result is not as good as I expected. Probably is due to my lighting set-up. I need to improvise it.

However, the convenient of 7D is there, There are many aspects that I like in 7D when I shooting macro. One of them is the ability to change the focus point by using the joystick and doing it without referring to the LCD screen, and therefore I do not need to take my eyes off the viewfinder. Another is the lovely 100% viewfinder! Not to mention the lovely 3" LCD screen that I can use to check whether my focus is spot on (Well, my 1000D's screen looks awful and it is not convenient to check the focusing of objects).


(A tiny damselfly - about an inch long)


(Huge Robberfly - about an inch long)


(Another Robberfly)





(A dragonfly eating another dragonfly's head)


Not much special found today in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI) Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails