September 22, 2010

New Gears in the House XXII

After a week of so of waiting, I finally got the colour that I wanted. Alpine Green + Black! Remember when I bought the Lowepro Bottle Bag and B+W filter from yannick? I was planned to purchase a Lowepro Flipside 400 AW that time, but too bad he only has Black at that moment.

IMO
, I feel my Green+Black looks nicer than my friend's pure Black Flipside 400.












(with tripod attached)








(Tripod holder is concealed under a zipper)


(The tripod holder)


(The outer compartment)


(SD/CF Compartments)


(Lowepro's patented All-Weather Cover)


(I love the amount of padding on the waist strap)


(Inside the Lowepro Flipside 400 AW)


Price: RM 450.00
Discount: -
Net: RM 450.00

Total spending to date: RM 14,350.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails