March 08, 2009

Convocation 2009 @ KLCC

I was thinking of getting some nice outdoor shots during this LJMU Convocation. But it turned out as a disappointment. I was invited to attend this convo, since I'm a graduand too. But the cost of this convo is a little bit too pricey (a whooping 75 pounds), so I did not attend it.

The main reason I'm there is just to meet some of my friends who I haven't seen them since I'm back from the UK. The event ends approx. 1pm, i arrived there around 1:30pm. What i saw was a bunch of people, hanging in the Convention Center. They are not allowed to take their convocation gown out the hall! What a waste.

One fun thing I noticed is, there are more and more DSLR users nowadays. I see DSLRs everywhere. Mainly due to trend and lower price I perhaps.


(Its a shame that we cannot leave this hall with our gown on)


(My friend with Colin Paul, my lecturer)


(The Petronas Twin Tower)

Many of my friends are rushing back to their hometown, so we missed a chance for a group photo =(

After that boring event, I went down the KLCC Park with my friends while I'm testing my EF 50mm f/1.8 lens

Here are some shots:
(oh well, no female model here)


(All images - at 50mm 1/800s, f/1.8, ISO 100)




I simply love the bokeh!

And guess what? I "poisoned" my friend with the bokeh effect, makes him wanna buy a DSLR now

*evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails