February 28, 2009

Look Out Point - Ampang

Few days ago, I received an email from my colleague, she invited whole Merchandise Team to have a dinner together with our Merchandise Director on Friday after work. The Location is Look Out Point in Ampang.

I knew that place is a good spot for nice scenery, so I decided to take my camera along with me to work.

we get out of the office around 6pm, the traffic was a mess. It took us 1 and a half hour to reach Ampang from Subang.

The theme was "Top On Nite", we have to wear something fancy on our head, but too bad, most of us forgot about it when we reach there.




This is the KL night scenery taken using 5 second exposure, I have no tripod so I happened to put my camera on top of a rounded-top pillar, it was pretty unstable.


(Sometimes, blurred image can be beautiful too)


I have lack of another important element - the External Flash
This thing is very useful for indoor events especially a dinner like this!
The built-in pop-up flash is just too harsh:


(Merchandise Director - Laurent Piazza & my colleagues)


(It's not often that you can see your boss dress like this!)


I even snapped some pics of the decorations on fire!



Overall, the night is enjoyable, I only downfall is lack of external flash and a sturdy tripod =(
What a waste....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails