August 16, 2009

New Gears in the House VII

After some "asking-arounds", I have finally decided to get Uniross 2700 mAh NiMh AA Rechargeable Battery.

Since it is KLPF (Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival) today, and my friend works there, I have decided to pay them a visit and trying to get my battery as well.

That place is crowded (expected) as photogs are busying taking photos of the models over there. I did not even take out my camera during the whole period. Snapping pictures of hot models in Fairs (say PC Fair / Automotive Fair or whatever Fair), is just not something I would do (don't ask me why).

I personally feel nothing special on these kind of Fairs because some of the items sold are actually quite pricey and no where cheaper than retailing price outside.

This is what I bought:





The 4 x AA + Charger Pack is sold off! So I have no choice to take 2 x AA + Charger & Another 2 x AA Pack. However, the guy at the booth told me it is cheaper because they are giving substantial discounts (I doubt that).

Price: RM 128 + RM45
Discount: RM 18
Net: RM 115 + RM40

Total spending to date: RM 4,702.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails