May 16, 2009

Kepong FRIM

Kepong FRIM (Forest Reserve Institute Malaysia), as the name suggests, it's a forest reserve institution located in Kepong. I have never been there.

After having breakfast with my colleagues, we start our journey. I didn't know we have to pay to enter that place until now.

I'll just post some pics since most of the pics contains recognizable faces and I do not want to post them to avoid any unnecessary issues.














Kepong FRIM has nothing special. The main attraction - Canopy Walk is closed so I have no chance to visit. If you wanted to be here for its waterfall, my suggestion is save your time & fuel. The waterfall is so tiny that I don't even bother to take a photo of it. However, this is still a good place for you to relax and escape from the concrete jungle. Cheers.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails